Wednesday, October 7, 2015

When you were young you were the king of carrot flowers (Neutral Milk Hotel)

Five more of my bookmarks for y'all:


1 Okay - long good read time 
I keep coming back to this bookmark - 

The McNamara Fallacy and the Problem with Numbers in Education from Chronotope.

It's endlessly fascinating, as in - so far I haven't managed to get to the end of it - you may have more luck. It's very thought provoking but it will test your powers of concentration. Are you up for the challenge?

2 and 3 Short good read time with Leadership Freak: The most important leadership idea, today. Yes that hooked me too! And I liked his answer. Then try this one about being exceptional, or not!

How to teach revision. Apposite timing Wozza! You need to reread this one.

5 How to transform a school. This is another Guardian article that I bookmarked. They have SO MUCH good stuff!! I love the Guardian. I really really do!

No comments: