Friday, May 28, 2010

Photographs and memories

Not so much the end of an era, more the end of an experience and an association: I had my last day presenting at Regency Halls, Doha, last week.

I have been negotiating my way along Najma Street to Regency Halls since December 2009. Then it was to join John Lambert to present to Ministry of Education principals in the reception areas. Last week it was to join Andrea Ford to present to The Accredited Leaders' Program in the main ballrooms.

The only constant has been the staff at Regency - the caterers, the serving girls, the managers and the sound technicians; and the food.

Here are some commemorative pictures from the last couple of sessions:

The ballrooms at Regency are obviously for weddings. So Ian, Rami and I did a soft shoe shuffle on one of the stages.
The full National Professional Standards Leadership team - Reem and Rami (translators), me, Ian and Ande.
Reem snapped me kicking back between gigs

The dream team at Regency - me, Ande, Reem and Rami. Below left is Julie - our faithful helper (now back in NZ), also pictured are Caroline and Ken from Cognition.


Some of the food areas - we had breakfast at 10am and then lunch and prayer time around 12.30. Sessions finished at 2pm. Below are pictured some of the Academic Vice-Principals during the course (permissions sought and given!).


Next week I'm off to work with Ande to present to an Aspiring Leaders group at a new location - The Marriott Hotel. But for now it's goodbye to Regency - thanks for some brilliant times and memories.

No comments: